Dua Law Firm Legal Studies Scholarship
Dua Law Firm, a family law, traffic, and criminal defense law firm in Fairfax, VA, is dedicated to maintaining active participation in the discourse of law and promoting justice across the nation. We believe that everyone has the right to exceptional legal protection, and we support this goal with every case we take on.
In the interest of supporting widespread access to fair and expert legal protection, we look to the future set of legal professionals: law students. We are offering a $750 scholarship to a college or university student who is pursuing a degree in the legal field and demonstrates interest and participation in the legal industry.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
- The applicant must be enrolled in a legal program of study at an accredited college or university in the United States.
- The applicant must be in good academic standing and have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- The applicant must show active participation in the legal field by evidence of volunteer work, extracurricular activities, professional experiences, and other relevant activities.
- A 750-word essay responding to the following question: How will your study of law contribute to your immediate or long-range career plans?
- An up-to-date resume
- A current unofficial transcript from applicant’s most recent educational facility, whether it’s a college/university or high school.
To be considered for the scholarship, applicants must send the above application materials by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline to submit this scholarship is April 30, 2018.